Sonika Corporation is a multi-faceted organization with resident experts in construction management, program and project management, broad management oversight of large, complex utility and transit systems, energy management, community/stakeholder relations, publishing and entertainment.
- In addition to program and project management, construction management, and broad management oversight, Sonika provides services in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Project Controls
- Cost Estimating
- Document Control Services
- Construction Oversight
- QA/QC Services
- Community Relations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Sustainability and Triple Bottom Line Development
- Printing and Production Services
- Third Party Project Oversight
- Multi-disciplinary Team Coordination
- Grant-writing, Grant Reviews & Grants Management
For an expanded listing of our services, click here.
Sonika executive team bios and information can be found by visiting our team page.
Sonika team includes consultants with over 150 years in cumulative experience that covers all significant aspects of construction management operations, including: planning, compliance, design, operations, management and LEED registration and certification. Our experts also include accredited professionals knowledgeable in various challenges associated with running sustainable projects where stakeholder interests are accounted for, while making sufficient investments in both infrastructure and people.